We Are Hiring
APRN-Nurse Practitioner - Pediatric Endocrinologist - Full-Time,Day - Indianapolis,IN
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
St. Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent – Pediatric Endocrinology
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
We are seeking a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner for our Pediatric Endocrinology group in Indianapolis. This is a mostly clinic-based position. This candidate will be treating patients with diabetes, general endocrine disorders, and potentially follow-up patients for our weight management and lipid clinics. Pediatric experience is required.
- Schedule: M-F 8am-4:30pm
- Call schedule: 1 night/week; 1 weekend/month
- Patient volume: 8-12 in office/day; 2-5 in hospital/day
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Practitioner specializing in Prescriptive Authority credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the ANCC or AANP obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Master's degree of Nursing required
- Pediatrics experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)