We Are Hiring
Nurse Practitioner - BFM Plainwell - Full-Time,Rotating - Borgess Medical Ctr - Kalamazoo,MI
Why Join Ascension?
When you join Ascension and Ascension Medical Group, you are entering a partnership where physician engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
Your practice will be supported by a robust practice management platform, proven administrative and revenue cycle management services and some of the most current and physician-friendly EHRs on the market.
Physicians benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Borgess Health-MI, you will have the opportunity to work in collaboration with a physician, provide for the expansion of individualized primary healthcare services by diagnosing and treating certain acute or chronic health conditions.
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment via observation, interview and examination. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic studies. Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and patient care.
- Provides direct treatment and management of health conditions via prescriptive authority or referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
- Counsels and educates patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
- Documents delivery of health care and nursing processes in accordance with specific specialty area standards and network nursing policy.
- Synthesizes data to determine preliminary diagnosis and therapeutic plan utilizing principles of prevention.
- The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Advanced Practice Clinical Nurse Specialist obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. This credential is required at start date or job transfer date, however, compliance will be monitored locally by the Medical Staff Office.
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. This credential is required at start date or job transfer date, however, compliance will be monitored locally by the Medical Staff Office.
- Must be a graduate of a School of Nursing and have completed an approved Nurse Practioner program at start date This credential is required at start date or job transfer date, however, compliance will be monitored locally by the Medical Staff Office and Minimum of three (3) years professional nursing experience in a clinical setting preferred.
Work Experience: 1-2 years experience preferred, new graduates welcomed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Borgess Health is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to the nondiscrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, disability, veteran or marital status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.