We Are Hiring
Physician - Family Medicine - Full-Time, Day - VC Clinic - Wichita, KS
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Via Christi Health's rich history of serving the people of Kansas and the surrounding region dates back more than 100 years to the healing ministries of our founding congregations. Today, Ascension Via Christi Health is the largest provider of healthcare services in Kansas. Based in Wichita, we serve Kansas through our doctors, hospitals, senior villages and health services.
What You Will Do
Ascension Via Christi, Kansas' largest health care provider, is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join their established multispecialty group in Wichita, Kansas.
- Employed opportunity within a physician group of over 200 providers representing more than 40 specialties.
- Busy, established practice with opportunity to do procedures and sub-specialize.
- Highly competitive and comprehensive guaranteed salary with production incentives and benefits package.
- Academic opportunities through affiliation with the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita.
As a Physician with Ascension Via Christi, you will have the opportunity to provide medical services to patients.
- Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills.
- Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness and quality of care provided to patients.
- Accepts patient referrals from other physicians.
- Provides appropriate documentation that meets insurance company requirements; appeal all denials in a timely manner.
- Participates in outpatient consultation for specialty, which may include on call schedules.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Kansas Board of Healing Arts obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Requirement will be tracked by local Medical Staff office.
- Board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Via Christi Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please see the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.