We Are Hiring
RN-Nurse Practnr or Physician Assistant - PBP Nephrology - Full-Time,Day - WF - All Saints Hosp - Racine,WI
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, WI, you will have the opportunity to
In collaboration with a physician, provides for the expansion of individualized primary healthcare services by diagnosing and treating certain acute or chronic health conditions.
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment via observation, interview and examination. Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic studies. Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and patient care.
- Provides direct treatment and management of health conditions via prescriptive authority or referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
- Counsels and educates patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
- Documents delivery of health care and nursing processes in accordance with specific specialty area standards and network nursing policy.
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- National Provider ID obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Practitioner specializing in Advanced Practice credentialed from the state of Wisconsin obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. National Certification as a Certified Nurse Specialist, Advanced Certified Hospice & Palliative Care Nurse, Specialty certification AOCNP (Advanced Oncology Certified NP) preferred,
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified Advanced Life Support specializing in Advanced Cardio Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Drug Enforcement Admin.
- Certified Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA). PALS requirement is facility dependent.
- Master's Level Degree
- Master's degree in Nursing required
- Minimum four (4) years clinical nursing experience or equivalent required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement